Improvement wishes for this kwiki install
- Remote backup plan - Mark Stosberg
- Apache magic to take /cgi-bin/cgi-app/index.cgi out of Urls
- A table of contents syntax (a nice feature in MoinMoin used frequently on the darcs wiki.) starter code - Mark Stosberg
- Option to add a comment for each edit, like MoinMoin and others have. - Mark Stosberg
- More logo proposals - Mark Stosberg
- Mark wanted all CamelCaps links to be displayed with spaces, so I have hacked Kwiki to do this. However, it also ends up splitting perl modules like HTML::Fill In Form. If someone can give me an updated regexp that would exclude words that contain an embedded : then we might be able to fix this problem. Here is the current regexp ( s/(?<=[a-z])(?=[A-Z])/ /g) - Cees Hek
Pipe up on #perl on irc.perl.org if you want to help with any of these.